UO Diversity Scholarships
Academic advising, coaching and other academic services are offered to students in the following scholarship programs. All students are welcome to utilize our services.
- Diversity Excellence Scholarship
- Diversity Excellence Scholars Abroad
- Jewel H Bell Award
- Robert J. Erickson Kaiser Permanente Scholarship
Visit the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships for additional information on UO scholarships. Call 541-346-3479 to schedule appointment with your scholarship advisor
Selected Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Center for Online Education Database on Scholarships for Minority Students
- Extensive list of scholarships for African American, Native American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, and Latino students.
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation
- This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students who are rising juniors or seniors enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university and pursuing a degree in environmental science or other related field. Minorities and women college students are encouraged to apply.
- Scholarships for Oregon Scientists
- The SOS II program provides scholarships of up to $10,000 to incoming freshmen and transfer students majoring in chemistry, biochemistry, or physics at the University of Oregon. Twelve to fifteen scholarships are awarded to incoming students each year. Scholarships are based on both merit and financial need, as determined by the student’s FAFSA. Scholarships are renewable for a second year for eligible students.
- The American Indian College Fund.
- Scholarships (which includes the Cobell Education Scholarship) are awarded to students attending non-tribal colleges. These scholarships are funded through our partnerships with corporate and private donors and are available to American Indian/Alaska Native students attending public and private colleges and universities. The American Indian College Fund Full Circle Scholarships are administered by the American Indian College Fund and are generally based upon merit or demonstrated financial need.
- Scholarships for Latino Students
- Seven scholarships to apply for in the fall, including scholarships for migrant farmworkers, new immigrants and study abroad.