Please check back in winter 2023 for future events and activities
Past Events and Activities
Black History Month 2022
- Honoring Black Scholars
- Sould2Soul Networking Night
- "Public plea" Film Screening
- Ducks after Dark: Activities and movie Night
- Steps to becoming your own Boss: Black Entrepreneurship Event
- Visiting Artist Lezley Saar: "Surrealism, Symbolism and Sacrifice"
- Black History month Virtual Movie Nights
- BIPOC Leadership workshop: the Influence of Culture in the Workplace
- State of Blackness: Nuance Noir (e)
- "Talking Black in America" Film Screening
- Sistah Circle: professional Development Support Group for black Women in Graduate School
- Black Excellence: A Pop-Up Exhibit
- A'Lelia Bundles: "Your First Duty is to Humanity"
- Black, Indigenous & Women of Color Speaker Series
- Annual Black Gala
- Claudia Schrier: "Creating Passage: Reflections on Choreographing for Dance Theatre of Harlem"
- BE Sports with Drake Hill, Sports Journalist
- Black Heal
- NPHC Black History Month Trivia
- Freedom Fund Dinner
- Spencer Paysinger
Black History MonthTheme: Nuanced Noire
Black History Month 2022: Beyond Symbolism by Yvette Alex-Assensoh, Vice President for Equity and Inclusion.
Black History Month 2021
Watch videos from Black History Month 2021 here
Black History Month 2021 is a Time for Both Celebration and Urgency by Yvette Alex-Assensoh, VP for Equity and Inclusion
Black History Month 2020
Highlighting Oregon’s Black Leadership Gains During Black History Month 2020 by Dr. Yvette Alex-Assensoh, Vice President for the Division of Equity and Inclusion