The CMAE Scholars Program empowers students to engage in their academic success through:
- Individualized academic counseling,
- Connection to campus resources and
- Referrals to community and campus networks.
CMAE academic counselors will work alongside students to support their personal, academic, and professional goals. CMAE Scholars will be eligible for additional support services including:
- Pre-authorization for CMAE writing classes
- Duck Resource Pond
- Tailored workshops, programs, and other opportunities.
CMAE Scholars Program applicants are new UO students (first time, first-year or transfer) who are not benefiting from other wrap-around programs such as Pathway Oregon, TRIO/SSS, etc. If a student is in one of these programs, CMAE collaborates with these campus colleagues to ensure student success.
APPLY for the 2021-2022 academic year at CMAE Scholars Program Application or connect with an advisor at 541.346.3479 to discuss the CMAE Scholars Program.