The New Student Fall Retreat (NSFR) is designed for new incoming first year and transfer students from diverse backgrounds.
New Student Fall Retreat goals are to:
- Create an inviting space for new incoming students to connect with diverse UO students, faculty, and staff.
- Develop a strong sense of identity and leadership skills.
- Discover valuable campus resources and opportunities.
- Create strong social and academic networks.
- The Student Leadership Team (SLT), a team of student facilitators, support the new students during the retreat.
2019-20 Retreat Friday, October 4th -- Sunday, October 6th
Register for this year's retreat here Questions? Email email@example.com
What a great time we had at last year’s retreat!