The Division of Equity and Inclusion has numbers of paid student jobs and internships available that address issues of diversity, equity and inclusion. Each year, there are numbers of positions available requiring a wide variety of skills and experiences. While most positions are availabe at the start of the year and last for a year, check back often, as new jobs or internships may be posted throughout the year year
Position: Design, Marketing and Social Media Student for Equity and Inclusion
- 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Hours: 15 – 20 hours/week (varies)
- Pay: $13./hr
- Needs to be available for (paid) training 3-5 hours/week for 2 - 3 weeks spring or summer quarter
- Can include some summer work
- Work study eligible, not required.
- APPLY THROUGH HANDSHAKE: https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4378081
- Please read full job description here
The Leadership Enrichment Internship (LEI) is a paid mentored internship experience enhanced with professional development, career advisement, networking opportunities and real-life experience for students with diverse academic interests whose backgrounds are currently underrepresented in such careers.
Student responsibilities will include: Attend LEI cohort meetings for collaborative professional development and networking opportunities (meetings are paid work hours); meet with your internship sponsor (employer) to jointly determine the content and structure of work placement and responsibilities.