Jump to content
The Campus and Community Engagement portfolio leverages alignment, collaboration and relationships to facilitate success and belonging at the University of Oregon by focusing on:
- Student Success and Engagement: Develop and support co-curricular leadership and retention initiatives for underrepresented and underserved students at the UO by connecting them to faculty, staff, administration, alumni and the community broadly.
- Community Building and Engagement: Collaborate externally with key campus partners and communities to translate culturally-relevant needs, interests and resources through community partnerships, information sharing, and legislative advocacy.
CaCE signature initiatives and programs :
- Cultural Heritage Month Programming
- Strategies and Working Groups
- President’s Diversity Advisory Community Council (PDACC)
- Student Retention Initiatives
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day events
- Campus-Wide Events