Universities with Cultural Humility pages
- Baylor University Diversity and Inclusion
- Baylor University Paul L. Foster Success Center's Pursuit of Cultural Humility
- Michigan State University Cultural humility as a tool for change by Dionardo Pizana. January 9, 2018.
- Oregon State University Institutional Diversity. Practicing Cultural Humility – video with examples of where Cultural Humility may be exercised in a University/Administrative setting and case studies.
- Stockton University. Cultural Competence and Cultural Humility Collaborative.
- University of Buffalo School of Social Work. Conversations About Culture - Video and Lesson Plan: Cultural Humility and Cross-Cultural Competence by Sarah Richards-Desai and Laura Lewis.
- University of Washington/Tacoma. Cultural Humility Trainings and Resources.
Cultural Humility by Juliana Mosley, Ph.D. TEDx WestChester, 2017. “The current state of affairs relative to social justice issues (race, gender, sexual identity and expression, religion, and socio-economic status) shows us that the need for diversity and inclusion in our society is greater than ever. The diversity and inclusion concept of cultural humility is a current instrument being employed by institutions and organizations that seek to achieve cultural transformation. Juliana believes that through conscious consideration, we can be proactive in preparing for and adhering to the inevitable changes in society.”