Natural Sciences Faculty Luncheon Workshop on Equity and Inclusion
Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 12-1:00 pm, EMU Swindells Room 230.
In 2013, the UO adopted a policy that all faculty candidates for tenure and/or promotion should include in their promotion statements a discussion of contributions to institutional equity and inclusion in their promotion statements. The expectation applies to both tenure track faculty and non-tenure track faculty seeking promotion.
- Cathy Wong, Assistant Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Jim Prell, Assistant Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Alan Rempel, Professor of Earth Sciences
- Reza Rejaie, Professor of Computer and Information Science
- Hal Sadofsky, Associate Professor of Mathematics and Divisional Dean for Natural Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences
Center on Diversity and Community (CoDaC)
Division of Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
Guidance on faculty equity statements at https://inclusion.uoregon.edu/content/faculty-equity-statements-tenure-promotion-and-review
Please RSVP by Tuesday, May 16 at 12:00 p.m.