- The Program Advisor position is a full-time position within the Division of Equity and Inclusion (DEI), responsible for providing leadership, vision, and programmatic oversight to the Multicultural Center (MCC).
- This is a full-time position.
- Full consideration deadline is October 4, 2019; position open until filled.
- The Division of Equity and Inclusion (DEI) is looking for an experienced Program Manager to work collaboratively with UO faculty and staff develop and implement equity and inclusion programming with a focus on building and maintaining strong strategic relationships with faculty, staff, students, other campus partners, and community organizations.
- This is a full-time position that will work a flexible work schedule, including some evenings and weekends, as necessary.
- Full consideration deadline is August 16, 2019; position open until filled.