The Climate Survey Development and Analytics working group should first and foremost identify the goal of climate surveys (both centrally and locally. They will address specific questions and next steps.
- What questions are appropriate and useful?
- What happens once you collect the data?
- How does data inform actions and change?
- To what extent should surveys differ between units?
- How frequently should surveys be done?
- What legal considerations are there around language, privacy, or the like?
- What is already being done at the UO?
- What is being done elsewhere? Best practices?
DEI can begin thinking of appropriate ways to centrally gather information as surveys are conducted
- Lorraine Davis
- Alfredo Burlando
- Mark McCulloch
- Katie Bumgardner
- Tori Byington
- Dean Mundy
- Andiel Brown
- Jonathan Jacobs
- Eric Pederson
- Belal Abboushi*
- Katya Reyna*