Co-Chairs: Quantrell Willis and Resa Lovelace
Administrative Recorder: Nedzer Erilus
Assistant Administrative Recorder: Celena Simpson
Correspondence Recorder: Barbara Marbury
Asst. Correspondence Recorder: Alicia Sheikh-Arvizu
Parliamentarian: Dietrich Moore
Asst. Parliamentarian: Will Hatchet
Treasurer/Funds Manager: Leslie Fountain-Williams
Assistant Treasurer/Funds Manager: Kathy Cooks
Undergraduate Student Liaison: Jaria Martin
Graduate Student Liaison: Lauren Witherspoon
Duties of the Co-Chairs:
- To preside over meetings of the BSG.
- To coordinate the activities of the organization in accordance with the decisions of the membership.
- To call and preside over special meetings of the BSG.
- To designate committees and to appoint committee chairpersons.
- To represent the BSG at public meetings, university sponsored affairs, and other authorized occasions.
Duties of the Faculty Liaison:
- To strategically communicate between BSG and faculty constituents
- To provide faculty input on matters pertaining to BSG
Duties of the Student Liaisons:
- To strategically communicate between BSG and their respective student populations
- To provide student input on matters pertaining to BSG
Duties of the Administrative Recorder:
- To record and maintain the minutes of each meeting and executive session
- To provide the minutes to the Corresponding Recorder
- To handle, receive, and retain the administrative paperwork of the BSG
- To assume duties and responsibilities of the chairperson in the advent of the absence of both co-chairpersons
Duties of the Corresponding Recorder:
- To send out proper notices of all called meetings, and of other meetings when necessary
- To distribute announcements received from BSG members and other constituents of the BSG.
- To conduct the correspondence of BSG
Duties of the Parliamentarian:
- To ensure that BSG meetings, decisions and voting processes always adhere to the group's adopted procedures
- To create and propose procedures
- To provide explanations of BSG processes and procedures when necessary
Duties of the Treasurer/ Funds Manager
- To collect and disburse all monies of the BSG to the directives of the Executive Committee
- To assume the duties and responsibilities of the chairperson in the absence of the co-chairperson, and recording secretary.
- To keep accurate records and accounts of all monies of the BSG and present financial reports when needed