IDEAL Climate Survey Analysis Planning Committee
Charge for Analysis Committee:
- To work with Gallup on the analysis of data from the IDEAL Campus Climate Survey.
- To convert the analysis plan into accessible data reports on climate and engagement indicators that the Action Committee can use to recommend actions and other interventions at the campus wide and local levels of the university.
- To provide advice and guidance regarding the roll-out and presentation of survey results to the campus community.
- Co-chair Renee Delgado-Riley, Director of Assessment and Research, Division of Student Life
- Co-chair Sanjay Srivastava. Professor, Psychology Department
- Claire Matese, Assistant Director, Institutional Research
- Sung-Woo Cho, Associate Vice Provost, Academic Data
- Travis Shea, BI Team Lead, Information Services
- Michael Silverstein, Graduate Teaching Fellow, Psychology Department
IDEAL Climate Survey Action Planning Committee
Charge for Action Committee:
- To appropriately convert the survey findings into actionable change at campus-wide and local levels of the university.
- To consult with and get input from campus constituencies regarding recommended action.
- To recommend actions to President, Provost, VP for Equity and Inclusion, and other senior leaders.
- Co-chair Janet Woodruff-Borden, Executive Vice Provost, Office of the Provost
- Co-chair Marcilynn Burke, Dean of Law, Law School
- Gerard Sandoval, Associate Professor, School of Planning, Public Policy and Management
- Krista Chronister, Vice Provost, Graduate Studies
- Lorraine Davis, Special Assistant to President and Provost, Office of the Provost
- Chelsey Megli, Chief of Staff, University Advancement
- Lesley-Anne Pittard, Assistant Vice President, Campus and Community Engagement, Division of Equity and Inclusion
- Kersey Bars, Painter, Campus Planning and Facilities Management
- Brett Harris, UO Ombudsperson
- Karen Ford, Dean for Faculty, College of Arts and Sciences
- Norma Trefren, Multicultural Academic Counselor, Native American Student Retention Specialist Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence
- Yvette Alex-Assensoh, Vice President for Equity and Inclusion
- Mark Schmelz, AVP & Chief Human Resources Officer)